Who is Global Presence?
MS Office Integration
Client Support - Active Server Pages Components
Active Server Page (ASP) components provide an advanced level of functionality that can be added to your pages. The components we have selected will help developers on our servers increase productivity and easily add high-end functionality to their sites. These particular components were selected because of their high level of stability and functionality.
Global Presence is committed to hosting components developers wish to use for their applications as long as the component(s) meet standards for stability and security. If there is a component you wish to use that does not appear below please see our ASP Component Installation Protocol information for details.
- ServerObjects AspMail - Send email from ASP pages. Supports such features as multiple file attachments, PGP, Custom Content Type Headers, and redundant SMTP Servers.
- ServerObjects AspHTTP - The AspHTTP component allows you to GET/POST/HEAD documents via the HTTP protocol; Exposes HTTP response headers; Supports transferring requests to a file (including binary transfers); Password authentication support and more.
- ServerObjects AspImage - AspImage allows you to create or modify images "on the fly".
- W3 Jmail - Another popular mail component. Supports such features as multiple file attachments, UUEncoding, and Custom Headers.
- SA-FileUp - SA-FileUp allows users with a web browser to transmit files from their local hard disk to a Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server. Files can be of any format, such as Word documents, images or plain text.
- ServerObjects ImageSize - ImageSize will determine the image height and width on most BMP, PNG, GIF and JPG files.
- SA-Archive - SA-Archive allows users to create a new ZIP archive and add, extract or delete files from existing archives.
- SA-Check - SA-Check allows web developers to validate and verify various forms of user input including: Addresses, Credit Cards, Phone Numbers, Countries, E-mail addresses and more.
Note: While Global Presence has made every effort to test these component and make sure they are stable, reliable and bug free, problems may still arise. If you do discover a problem with the software, alert email@example.com and we will then contact the authors. However, we will not attempt to fix the problems, nor can we guarantee that the author will fix the problem.
If you are experiencing a problem or don't understand a feature of Global Presence's services and your question is not answered in this FAQ, please contact us.